Main Street Coon Rapids organizers announced the return of their third Annual Main Street Block Party. The Memorial Day Weekend festival will start at 2:00 p.m. Sunday, May 29 and rock well into the evening. All activities will take place on Main Street between Sixth and Fourth Avenues.
Kids Zone -- between Fifth and Fourth Avenue -- 2:00-6:00 p.m.
- Inflatables sponsored by POET Biorefining
- Face painting l balloon art l spin art
- Carnival games (in the Legion) hosted by American Legion Family
- Putt putt golf hosted by Trinity Lutheran Church
- Children’s tie dye t-shirts (under age 14) sponsored by Tony’s Corner Body and Paint
- Minnow races 3 p.m. (registration at 2:45 p.m.)
3rd Annual Bags Tournament
12-1:30 p.m. registration, 2 p.m. bags fly |Located in beer garden
Entry Fee $50/team | Coon Buck payouts: 1st $250; 2nd $150; 3rd $100
Sponsored by ET Products
Bingo 3-8 p.m.
For all ages | Located on west end
The Happy Endings Band: Playing favorites from the 80’s, 90’s, and 2000’s,
7 p.m. - midnight | sponsored by New Way Auto Group
Seating: Picnic tables will be provided, but it is suggested you bring lawn chairs if you’d like to sit while listening to the band.
- Chuck’s Bar and Grill: BBQ pork sandwich, roast beef sandwich, beef burgers, potato salad, coleslaw, adult beverages
- Jenna’s Tattooed Confections: chicken bacon ranch wraps, walking tacos, hotdogs, ice cream, specialty drinks, smoothies, baked goodies
- Nature Ammil: smoked meatball sub bar (plain, bacon jam, sweet and sour, marinara), sweet corn chaat, tornados, polish sausages, spaghetti and meatball ice cream, ice cream, cotton candy, candy shop
- Raccoon River Social Club: flatbread pizzas, adult beverages
- American Legion: popcorn, adult beverages
open 2 p.m. - close
Provided by Chuck’s Bar & Grill
Parking available in the Beck’s Parking lot between Fifth and Sixth Avenue south of Railway Street.
Click here or on the photo to download the event flyer.